Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 09:36:40 UTC

How to build of an eclipse infocenter webapp with Maven

Hi all,

  Is there someone who know if it is possible to automate the generation of
an infocenter webapp with maven ?
  Manual steps as described below are just too tedious and dangerous for
the maintainability :
http://help.eclipse.org/helios/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/ua_help_war.htm

Cheers,

Arnaud

Re: How to build of an eclipse infocenter webapp with Maven

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
For anyone else who's interested.... you can follow along at
http://tobarsegais.org & http://github/tobar-segais/tobar-segais/

Current status is a very minimal functionality with very hackish
back-end... but will display a frameset with the tree of all the
bundle .jars dropped into WEB-INF/bundles/

-Stephen

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
ok thx Stephen

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.