Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by nolifelover <no...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/09 11:07:01 UTC

activemq openwire and stomp queue

i have 2 different client protocol using openwire and stomp

on my activemq.xml i create 2 transport connector below

        <transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616"/>
	    <transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://0.0.0.0:61613" />
        </transportConnectors>

My client A using stomp protocol connect to /queue/emonClient/request on
port 61613. client A can send message to server in queue emonClient/request.

My client B using openwire protocol connect to emonClient/request on port
61616 to receive message from client A but it create new queue with same
name emonClient/request.

why two client not use same queue? thankyou