Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by WXR <14...@qq.com> on 2013/07/19 12:15:48 UTC

Is there anything wrong with my network configuration?

I use cloudstack4.1 basic network.
This is my host(compute) node network configuration:

ifcfg-em1:
DEVICE=em1
TYPE=Ethernet
ONBOOT=yes
BRIDGE=cloudbr0

ifcfg-em2:
DEVICE=em2
TYPE=Ethernet
ONBOOT=yes
BRIDGE=cloudbr1

ifcfg-cloudbr0:
DEVICE=cloudbr0
TYPE=Bridge
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=172.16.1.10
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
GATEWAY=172.16.1.1
DNS1=8.8.8.8

DEVICE=cloudbr1
TYPE=Bridge
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=none
IPV6INIT=no
IPV6_AUTOCONF=no
DELAY=5
STP=yes

management traffic go through em1,guest traffic go through em2.
em1 connect to dell powerconnect8132 switch te1/0/15
em2 connect to dell powerconnect8132 switch te1/0/16

Now the dell switch show lots of logs like this:
spanning Tree Topology Change Received: MSTID: 0 Te1/0/16

I think there may be a network loop.
I want to know if my configuration is correct.