Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dave Hoffer <DH...@xrite.com> on 2005/02/08 21:46:22 UTC

JWS question

I have a single java class that has two public methods that I am trying
to deploy using JWS.  However these two methods use JNI to call code in
a library (dll).  Can I use JWS to deploy this (at least for test)?  I
have put the library code (dll) in the same folder as the class file
that JWS creates.  Is this the right location?  Should I use the lib
folder instead?  When I click to see the wsdl that JWS creates it
says...

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Exception - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

How can I deploy this?