Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bhupendra Bhardwaj <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/12 18:15:58 UTC

Re: m2 profiles: pom with os specific (and native) dependencies

Hi,

could you resolve your problem. I am in similar situation, so you may be
helpful for me.
And in the repo1.maven.org the swt for win32 is there, but didn't find the
swt for linux in that repository. Can you tell me which repository has the
swt for linux?

I was thinking if the runtime binary (zip/tar) files from eclipse cvs
repository can be downloaded instead of downloading each plugin.

I have those two questions. if you can give me your input, that will be very
helpful

Thanks,
Bhupendra