Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2012/05/16 22:38:40 UTC

Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - May 16, 2012

We passed!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations :-)

Jarcec

Posted by Aaron Kimball <ak...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!
- Aaron

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Let me know if you will need any help Brock.

Jarcec

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

If you want to following the changes, the JIRA is here:

I will be sending out notes before changing the location of SVN.

Brock

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aaron Kimball <ak...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Kudos guys!

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Kudos guys!

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Dave Beech <db...@apache.org>.
Well done all - congratulations!

Dave

Posted by Dave Beech <db...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Congrats MRUnit'ers!

WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - May 16, 2012

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Congrats MRUnit'ers!

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations!