Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Leonardo Ciman <le...@intesys.it> on 2005/03/01 19:00:37 UTC

axis 1.1 Document and Wrapped style work properly?

In an article
(http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2003/jw-1003-wsstyles.html) I had
read that axis doesn't support document and wrapped style:
"Our Axis walkthrough will travel down several different avenues towards a
document/literal Web service. All will prove dead ends because, while Axis
purports to support document/literal, it actually doesn't."
Is it true?

Re: axis 1.1 Document and Wrapped style work properly?

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Axis 1.1 has very poor support for document/literal. Axis 1.2 is much better.

Posted by Eugene Shershnev <sh...@gmail.com>.
axis 1.1 Document and Wrapped style work properly?That article is 15 month old :-)