Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Kelvin Lawrence <kl...@us.ibm.com> on 2000/12/04 20:29:20 UTC

URGENT WARNING: Re: A great Shockwave flash movie

URGENT WARNING

I am always curious when people put postings like this to e-mail lists so I
took the attachment and virus checked it. It seems clean. I then put it on
a Win 2K test machine I have to see what it does and it wrote garbage all
over my C: drive most of which contained the phrase "change at least now to
linux". I suggest people delete that attachment from their in boxes and not
run it. The owners of this list may want to take additional action.

Regards
Kelvin