Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ankursha1 <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 01:17:47 UTC

Re: Active MQ broker hang when computer name has Japanese/Chinese character

Hello,

I am very late in responding because of tight schedule but finally we could
solve the problem.

Just for records, we change our libraries from c++ to dotNet NMS libraries
and problem went away.

I am sure it is a problem with c++ libraries and marshalling/unmarshalling
has something to do with it when non-english character are there in computer
name.

Thank you for prompt responses.

It will be great help if someone can document and upload what all logging,
thread dump and others things are required when problem occurs and how to
use that. As in my case i am not a c++ programmer and these things took
consumed more time.
Regards
Ankur

Re: Active MQ broker hang when computer name has Japanese/Chinese character

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Now that you went through the debugging and the steps that Tim helped you
through, seems like you might be someone who can document what you did. If
you do so and post it to this thread, I will add it to the wiki.

Cheers

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:17 PM, ankursha1 <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am very late in responding because of tight schedule but finally we could
> solve the problem.
>
> Just for records, we change our libraries from c++ to dotNet NMS libraries
> and problem went away.
>
> I am sure it is a problem with c++ libraries and marshalling/unmarshalling
> has something to do with it when non-english character are there in
> computer
> name.
>
> Thank you for prompt responses.
>
> It will be great help if someone can document and upload what all logging,
> thread dump and others things are required when problem occurs and how to
> use that. As in my case i am not a c++ programmer and these things took
> consumed more time.
> Regards
> Ankur

*Christian Posta*