Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Kevin <ke...@revoleers.com> on 2013/01/21 23:57:17 UTC

Error on ActiveMQ Startup

Hello,
I am unable to start up ActiveMQ because of this error:

ERROR | Temporary Store limit is 51200 mb, whilst the temporary data
directory: /home/user/apache-activemq-5.7.0/data/localhost/tmp_storage only
has 5854 mb of usable space | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService |
main

I have set a limit of 100mb in temporary

Can somebody help me get past this?

Thanks!

Reply:Error on ActiveMQ Startup

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
Hi,The error log indicates the specified the usage limit exceeds available space
of the the temporary data directory in your disk.it should be a warn level logging
rather than error level.Because this does not break the starup of the broker.
You need look for other errors or exceptions.

Re: Error on ActiveMQ Startup

Posted by Zhigang Wang <w1...@gmail.com>.
This should be only a warning. Not sure why it's an error in your case.

Anyway you have to fix it by reset the limit: that should be the right
thing to do. Otherwise you may get a big issue some day.

Thanks,

Zhigang