Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Dierk König <di...@canoo.com> on 2017/01/01 19:37:17 UTC

Re: GroovyFX - Custom UI widget/component

BTW: here is one demo from the GroovyFX examples for a custom widget:
https://github.com/groovyfx-project/groovyfx/blob/45561ffdba9ba71d1a289616aa2660e951d51ebd/src/demo/groovy/CustomFieldDemo.groovy

Posted by "Tx. T" <tx...@yahoo.com>.
hi Dierk,
Thank you very much for the samples.    I tried to take your examples and worked toward a class. But I do not know to add pass in the 3 text label for each of the buttons.  Also, how do I make the class ThreeButtons a bit move groovy-way instead of Java-way:

#!/usr/bin/env groovy
import static groovyx.javafx.GroovyFX.startimport javafx.scene.layout.HBoximport javafx.scene.control.Button

start {    registerBeanFactory "threeButtons", ThreeButtons
    stage title: 'Multiple Buttons', visible: true, {        scene {            vbox {                threeButtons(1, 2, 3)                threeButtons(4, 5, 6)                threeButtons(7, 8, 9)            }        }    }}
class ThreeButtons extends HBox {    public ThreeButtons() {        getChildren().add(new Button('1'))        getChildren().add(new Button('2'))        getChildren().add(new Button('3'))    }}

Posted by Dierk König <di...@canoo.com>.
here is your buttons demo: