Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Thom Hehl <th...@nowhereatall.com> on 2005/11/15 00:11:12 UTC

User agent

OK, I did a search on google and know the answer exists somewhere in the
archives, but I'll be darned if I can find it. Therefore, I'm posting
this question again.

How do I change the User-Agent header?

Sorry.
Thanks

Thom Hehl
Heavyweight Software for Heavyweight Needs
www.heavyweightsoftware.com
--
"In every revolution, there is one man with a vision."--Jerome Bixby

Re: User agent

Posted by "Knoppel, D.F. (Daniel)" <kn...@ewi.utwente.nl>.
Thom Hehl wrote:

> OK, I did a search on google and know the answer exists somewhere in
> the archives, but I'll be darned if I can find it. Therefore, I'm
> posting this question again.
>
> How do I change the User-Agent header?
>
> Sorry.
> Thanks
>
> Thom Hehl
> Heavyweight Software for Heavyweight Needs
> www.heavyweightsoftware.com

Just a quick guess.. post.addRequestHeader("User-Agent", "header"); ?

Daniel