Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Dondorp, Erwin" <er...@cgi.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/08 23:47:26 UTC

visibility of reply-to destination property in Artemis

Hello,

ActiveMQ Artemis supports the reply-to property for request-reply messaging.
The property is at least supported in the CORE and AMQP protocols.

When inspecting an AMQP message, no information can be found for the reply-to address that was specified.
From the related properties, the message annotation "x-opt-jms-reply-to" is visible with value "0" (which indicates "queue") is visible when a reply-to address is used.
Shouldn't the actual reply-to destination address be visible too?

thx,
e.

RE: visibility of reply-to destination property in Artemis

Posted by "Dondorp, Erwin" <er...@cgi.com.INVALID>.
Justin,

Thanks!
I've created an issue for this (ARTEMIS-3824)
This looks like something I should be able to do in a PR.

e.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.