Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by weihua zhang <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/31 01:01:56 UTC

[users@httpd] content length question

I ran into this content length issue lately and am trying to see if this is
the right place to ask.

Really new to this, so please bear with me here.

Basically,  a post request received with content_length set to the
compressed data length,  apache decompressed it, but left the
content_length intact.

When I get the raw post data using php://input stream, the data got cut off
in the middle,  according to the php source code I checked,
content_length was used to put the data to the stream.

My question is:   can apache adjust the content length after the
decompression? how?
I looked through mod_deflate page,  can't figure it out...

Thanks a lot

jetz3874