Posted to user@struts.apache.org by H4...@aol.com on 2002/10/25 19:02:24 UTC

Enable a button from the program

How can I enable a button from the program ?

The property of the button is in my FormBean.
>From which type must be this property, if I will enable the button from the
program ?
Can I take the setter-method of this property ?

With JavaScript, the following for disabling of the button, works fine:

       document.forms[0].printCemt3.disabled=0;

Thanks
John

RE: Enable a button from the program

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Are you trying to disable a button based on the value of bean property?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)