Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> on 2013/02/13 07:35:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Correctly fix cloud- to cloudstack- rename refactoring

Pl. rename any script references which have renamed from cloud- to
cloudstack- in docs, code and elsewhere?
Since we're renaming the packages to cloudstack- why not rename
artifacts to cloudstack- as well?

Regards.

Re: [DISCUSS] Correctly fix cloud- to cloudstack- rename refactoring

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.
I'm OK with it, as long as the name changes are tested well before they're
committed. We've just about got the current naming changes fixed, wouldn't
want to break it again.

As Nitin in says, probably low priority at the moment.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
I am would say lets fix real bugs than making these fixes.
This can potentially break migration paths and the value add from this
change is little except consistency in naming.