Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2014/01/28 09:06:20 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon CFP ends February 1

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rich Bowen" <rb...@rcbowen.com>
Date: Jan 27, 2014 6:23 PM
Subject: ApacheCon CFP ends February 1
To: <ge...@incubator.apache.org>

I know that this has already been mentioned on this list, but I wanted to
be very clear on this: We want ApacheCon talks from projects that are
incubating. You don't have to be a graduated project to be represented at
ApacheCon. A lot of projects that are still in incubation are doing very
cool things, and there's no better place than ApacheCon to gather more of a
community around what you're doing.

For projects that are less technically mature, there's the "Fast Feather
Talks", which are more of a "what is it" kind of talk about your project,
so that people looking for somewhere to plug in can get in on the ground
floor of your project.

So, please, don't be shy because you're still incubating. We want your
project represented.

http://tm3.org/accfp <--- Submit your talks here.

--rcb

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon