Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Steinmaurer Thomas <Th...@scch.at> on 2011/08/29 15:50:06 UTC

CopyTable

Hello,

for test purposes, I would like to have an identical copy of an existing
table under a different name on the same cluster. Basically I found the
example usage in the source code of the CopyTable MR-Job implementation:

http://search-hadoop.com/c/HBase:/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/
mapreduce/CopyTable.java

I don't use replication etc ... I just want a plain copy of an existing
table.

Can anybody share a proper call of the CopyTable MR-Job?

Thanks!

Thomas

Re: CopyTable

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.