Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/27 06:30:45 UTC

[Kerberos] Need to branch

Hi, Directory developers,

I need to branch to complete some major refactoring in
'kerberos-shared' to address the following JIRA issues:

Add DES3-CBC-SHA1-KD encryption system

Add support for AES encryption types

Make encryption system selection configurable

Some collateral updates will be required in protocol-kerberos and
protocol-changepw.

Enrique

Re: [Kerberos] Need to branch

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> Hi, Directory developers,

Hi Enrique,

> I need to branch to complete some major refactoring in
> 'kerberos-shared' to address the following JIRA issues:
>
> Add DES3-CBC-SHA1-KD encryption system
>
> Add support for AES encryption types
>
> Make encryption system selection configurable
>
> Some collateral updates will be required in protocol-kerberos and
> protocol-changepw.

np, just branch !

Emmanuel