Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/11/01 13:16:07 UTC

[FALCONJX] added support for 'as', 'int', 'is', 'trace' and 'uint' to FlexJS framework and compiler

Hi,

I just committed changes to FalconJx and FlexJS that should allow for
the use of 'is' for type checking. I also added serveral other
improvements to the library and compiler, mostly with regard to the
presence and handling of native AS functions that aren't available in
vanilla JS.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FALCONJX] added support for 'as', 'int', 'is', 'trace' and 'uint' to FlexJS framework and compiler

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Ok, all should be fine now. I've committed an example that should show
the proper functioning of the code with some of the most common use
cases: LanguageTests.

EdB

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.