Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/02/06 18:07:31 UTC

[PROPOSAL] tiles-showcase and shared resources jira projects

All,

Now that we've separated tiles-showcase and the pom/site projects into
separate releases, I think that we should create separate jira projects
for them. The reason is that they will have different versions.

I'd like to propose that we request the creation of a TILESSHOW and
TILESSHARED project.

David

Re: [PROPOSAL] tiles-showcase and shared resources jira projects

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/2/12, David H. DeWolf <dd...@apache.org>:
>   The reason I originally said "request" is because I don't have the
> karma in jira and wasn't sure who else did.

Now you have it :-)

> Can you create the one for
> the maven stuff as well please.

Done:
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILESSHARED

Ciao
Antonio

Re: [PROPOSAL] tiles-showcase and shared resources jira projects

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
If you have the karma, I don't see any reason why you can't just add it.
  The reason I originally said "request" is because I don't have the
karma in jira and wasn't sure who else did.  Can you create the one for

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/2/8, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>:
> On 2/8/07, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 2/8/07, David H. DeWolf <dd...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Not too familiar with Jira - but if we could change the "Sandbox" and
> > "Shared Resources" to something like "Struts Sandbox" and "Struts
> > Shared" - then having things like "Tiles Shared" and "Tiles Showcase"
> > should make it clear to people where to log issues.
>
> I just went ahead and did this.

Much more clear... I think that it can be done, the only annoyance is
that I have to move showcase issues again :-P

Antonio

Re: [PROPOSAL] tiles-showcase and shared resources jira projects

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On 2/8/07, David H. DeWolf <dd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Actually, I don't think Struts does use only one project.   We have
>
> Struts1
> Struts2
> Sandbox
> Shared Resources