Posted to commits@manifoldcf.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2013/06/18 01:28:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache Connectors Framework > Release Schedule

Space: Apache Connectors Framework (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS)
Page: Release Schedule (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS/Release+Schedule)

Added by Karl Wright:
ManifoldCF releases generally adhere to the "train is leaving the station, everyone on board" philosophy.  This makes ManifoldCF release scheduling somewhat similar to Agile in some ways.  Generally, the team tries to adhere to a 3-month overall release cycle, although we don't always hit it, and when that happens releases can be delayed somewhat.  Right at the moment, we are on an end-January, end-April, end-July, end-October schedule.

Releases are generally frozen except for important fixes only one week prior to the intended ship date.  This may change as ManifoldCF grows in scope and complexity.

For a complete listing of upcoming releases, it is easiest to consult Jira, [here|https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS].

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action