Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kevin Galligan <ma...@kgalligan.com> on 2006/05/11 15:27:30 UTC

wiki correction

On the "Building With Maven" page of the wiki...

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/trunk/maven-archetype
myfaces-archetype

Should be...

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/trunk/myfaces-archetype
myfaces-archetype

And...

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.myfaces
-DarchetypeArtifactId=myfaces-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=myAppId -DartifactId=testApp

Should be...

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.myfaces.maven
-DarchetypeArtifactId=myfaces-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=myAppId -DartifactId=testApp

Not sure where I would post this.  Thanks.

Re: wiki correction

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, sure, you can change it yourself in the wiki. Thanks!

Bruno