Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr> on 2010/11/02 09:14:35 UTC

Re: AW: Table border issue

Hi,

I guess you describe what you see in (probably Adobe) PDF viewer.
FOP resolution is 1 milipoint (1/72000"), so, appearance can depend on
actual border geometrics (location, width and height) on screen pixel
grid (usual resolution: 1/96", 750x less precise than FOP's one), and
depends on PDF viewer setting (anti-aliasing).

When zooming in, you should see something nearer to expected result.

Anyway, you can change antialiasing settings, that should give you a
wished appearance.

Pascal