Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Venu <tv...@dlinformatique.com> on 2004/06/13 12:52:00 UTC

REG: session

Hello EveryOne,

I have stucked at a point well i am using mysql as database where i am buidling a web application.

For locking the multiusers i am using edit_status in each and every table..

Let say a user logged in the edit_status value for the logged in user is "per_id" and when the user log's out the edit_Status value is going to be "0".

But the problem comes when the user logged in but doesnt log's out in sense if his system hangs or powershutdown's then his record is going to be locked and he wont able to login once again...

is there any way which i can create a session with session time when the user is not responding at the server (Tomcat) a bean executes release the tables...while doing these i need to carry out the excat per_id of that person. or else how to call another jsp inside web.xml when the session expires

I will be very thank ful if i get any suggestions from the forum...

Best Regard's
Venu

Re: REG: session

Posted by QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>.
On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 08:59:19PM +0800, Venu wrote:
: Hello Jignesh ,
: Thankx for ur reply
: can u explain a bit elobrate..

1/ http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=session+listener+sessionDestroy&btnG=Google+Search

2/ you do realize, the date on your computer is about 8 weeks behind,
right ;)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net