Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Dirk.vanGulik" <Di...@jrc.it> on 1996/06/19 14:10:20 UTC

mod_auth_msql, again

Shit !

	/httpd/incoming/mod_auth_msql.c.1.10

Making mod_auth_msql backward compatible with the
older vitek module had the nasty side effect of also
copying some of the unfriendly configuration
behaviour.

I've uploaded 1.1 which keeps queit if it is compiled
in, (with the backward_vitek directive on) and grace-
fully declines when it is not configured by any
access.conf directive (the vitek module (and thus the
version with the backward compiled in) had the
nastly habit of putting a #defined field value
in, rather than leaving it emtpty).

I hate this; but I guess it proves how nicely backward
compatible it is. Perhaps the defaults should be off.

Dw.