Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Vijay Venkatachalam <Vi...@citrix.com> on 2012/11/09 21:01:31 UTC

RE: Integrating autoscale branch to master?

Now that 4.0 is out, I have started Rebasing and testing autoscale changes against master. Will checkin as soon as practical.

-Vijay V.

Posted by Vijay Venkatachalam <Vi...@citrix.com>.
Hi David,

Apologize for the delay in reply. It is a holiday in India due to Diwali and I missed your original mail. I will reply back to your original mail shortly.

Thanks,
Vijay V.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Vijay Venkatachalam
> <Vi...@citrix.com> wrote:
>> Now that 4.0 is out, I have started Rebasing and testing autoscale changes against master. Will checkin as soon as practical.
>>
>> -Vijay V.
>>

> Vijay:
> Please answer my questions from Oct 15 regarding this proposal.
>
> http://markmail.org/message/hcnd53jf2qbzvbhi

This is an important point.  We really shouldn't move forward with
accepting the feature understanding the answers to David's questions.

Re: Integrating autoscale branch to master?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.