Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2016/09/15 14:56:45 UTC

[CONCLUSION] [NOMINATION REQUEST] Next Chair of AOO Project Management Committee

The [NOMINATION REQUEST] period has ended.

There is only one nomination for the Next Chair.  There has been adequate discussion on the Project Management Committee already.  I will be initiating a [VOTE] on the project's recommendation of Marcus Lange to the ASF Board at once.  That message will describe the procedure.

 - Dennis