Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Rakesh Garishakurthi <ra...@sun.com> on 2002/03/05 08:57:10 UTC

help, naming exception, one more question.

It seems that you are missing the JNDI name in the deployment descriptor file.
And FYI,  I could use the root (default) context factory and could avoid this
problem by registrering the DeploymentDescriptor.xml. And the app was running
fine.
But  if I use the apache SOAP admin tool to register the SOAP service it gives
the same problem. It seems that the context provider url hard coded to iiop. Can
some body explain me why is it so.

Thanks,
Rakesh.