Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2000/01/03 12:10:38 UTC

StyleBook sources...

I bet someone (Stefano?) modified StyleBook sources removing
System.exit() calls from org.apache.stylebook.Stylebook, checked in
binaries (the jar file) in the root of the repository (it should be in
"/bin") and never committed the changes to the sources...
It's 1 week we're getting nuts on Sylebook not exiting....

	Pier

Re: StyleBook sources...

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> I bet someone (Stefano?) modified StyleBook sources removing
> System.exit() calls from org.apache.stylebook.Stylebook, checked in
> binaries (the jar file) in the root of the repository (it should be in
> "/bin") and never committed the changes to the sources...
> It's 1 week we're getting nuts on Sylebook not exiting....

Uppps... sorry :/

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.