Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org> on 2022/12/06 05:42:08 UTC

Teaclave Contributor Meetup (Bi-weekly)

Hi all,

The current contributors spread in different companies and we need a
channel to sync the current status and discuss the roadmap,
architecture and development issues. Therefore, I suggest starting a
bi-weekly meetings among all contributors for discussion.

The first meeting will be next Wednesday (Dec 14) at 7-8pm (PST).

The meeting will be via Teams: https://teams.live.com/meet/9361052105209

You can also download and check the schedule in our public event
calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=l1q5osem2br8i4bj7dgik5sae4@group.calendar.google.com

Thanks!
Mingshen

Re: Teaclave Contributor Meetup (Bi-weekly)

Posted by rduan <rd...@apache.org>.
I will attend on time.

Ran