Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2017/09/01 12:48:02 UTC

Re: Updating version

Are you uploading files via BlobMessages (
http://activemq.apache.org/blob-messages.html), or are you referring to
something else?

Assuming you're using BlobMessages, can you please show the code where you
create and send the message, and the code or configuration where you set
the BLOB transfer policy?

Also, can you please use curl or a similar tool to confirm that you can do
a command-line PUT from the client host to the URL you've configured? The
most likely explanation for a 404 is either your URL is wrong or the app
server has undeployed the webapp to which you're trying to upload (neither
of which are related to ActiveMQ), so performing an upload from the command
line eliminates ActiveMQ from the equation and lets you confirm that you
have the web server properly configured.

Tim