Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dhruva B. Reddy" <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/08 20:02:54 UTC

sslext

I am using Struts 1.0 and Tomcat.  I am trying to use sslext to submit
a form securely.  I just tried it with cookies disabled, and the URL
does not get encoded.

Here is a snippet...

<sslext:form action="formAction" method="POST">
</sslext:form>

When I turn off security (i.e., set the "secure" property for the
corresponding action to "false"), it encodes the URL as I would expect.

To those of you who have used this, am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dhruva