Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/04 20:04:17 UTC

Re: Need a help regarding TModel

Hi Kasun,

I think your use of the TModel for additional information is ok, check
out some of the uses for 'other core TModels':
http://www.uddi.org/taxonomies/UDDI_CoreOther_tModels.htm. In particular
the Telephone specification seems pretty much what you want

<tModel tModelKey="uuid:38E12427-5536-4260-A6F9-B5B530E63A07">
<name>uddi-org:telephone</name>
<description xml:lang="en">Telephone based service</description>
<overviewDoc>
<description xml:lang="en">
       This tModel is used to describe a service that is invoked through
a telephone call
       and interaction by voice and/or touch-tone.
</description>
<overviewURL>
http://www.uddi.org/taxonomies/UDDI_CoreOther_tModels.htm#overPhone
</overviewURL>
</overviewDoc>
<categoryBag>
<keyedReference tModelKey="uuid:C1ACF26D-9672-4404-9D70-39B756E62AB4"
       keyName="tModelType"
       keyValue="specification"/>
</categoryBag>
</tModel>

So in this case the keyValue of 'specification' is used. So it really
depends on how you want to
categorize your documentation references. If there is no existing
categorization scheme that fits
your documents, then you can always create your own.

Is this what you are looking for?

--Kurt