Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2013/12/17 12:37:01 UTC

JNLP XBaya launching with workflow, registration server.

Hi, all,

I have question about XBaya JNLP launching. Is there way to load
workflow(.xwf) when the JNLP starts?

Also same question related with registry. Is there way that I can set it up
within JNLP?

Thank you very much!
Heejoon.

Re: JNLP XBaya launching with workflow, registration server.

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>.
In general if your functionality is not supported, you are encouraged
to create a jira.

Posted by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Hi, Chathura,

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>.