Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org> on 2001/04/23 07:36:00 UTC

Re: Trouble with Struts nightly build distribution

For me I get a sealing violation when trying to
build with 'ant all' using the build.properties,
this is a class path problem I can fix.
Perhaps there should be a class path entry in
build.properties.

Note, I can still build the distribution with the build.bat file
which isn't officialy supported any more. This tells me
the build.xml file is valid.

-Rob

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
I found out what the problem was ... I switched my internal development to
Ant 1.3 (instead of 1.2) but hadn't updated the ANT_HOME setting in the
script that builds the nightly distros.

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Rob Leland wrote:

> For me I get a sealing violation when trying to
> build with 'ant all' using the build.properties,
> this is a class path problem I can fix.
> Perhaps there should be a class path entry in
> build.properties.

If it's happening during the build, there is probably a conflict between
the parser you have on your classpath and the one in $ANT_HOME/lib.  What
exact classpath and build.properties settings are you trying this with?

> Note, I can still build the distribution with the build.bat file
> which isn't officialy supported any more. This tells me
> the build.xml file is valid.
>
> -Rob

Craig