Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/02 09:00:55 UTC

versioning resources using WCK

Hi there,
I've seen some post about a virtual file system, an
this is something i would like to do also, and WCK
seems the right solution. My requirements say that the
user should see the documents hieracy (categories and
subcategories) in a language choosed by them; so i
need to have a structure that will be seen by users in
multiple languages. This can be resolved by
implementing a custom store on top of the one provided
by WCK, please correct if i'm wrong, or it could be
other better ways of doing this. Can i use the
versioning features of Slide using WCK?

Re: versioning resources using WCK

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com>.
I'm wondering if the WCK functionality will be
extended in future to support all WebDAV operations, i
see that the WebdavStoreAdapter class does all the
WebDAV work (and it looks like is able to perform all
WebDAV operations); the custom store i have to
implement, consists of implementing an interface used
by WebdavStoreAdapter (the BasicWebdavStore
interface), so i guess it will be no problem to
include in that interface methods regarding
versioning...correct? are there any planns on doing
this? are there any reasons why this should't be done?

Thanks

Posted by Brian Lee <bl...@macys.com>.