Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Henry Luo <hl...@choicestream.com> on 2010/10/12 17:17:09 UTC

JMX authentication

Can you turn JMX authentication on for Cassandra? I tried and it works for jconsole, etc. But I couldn't figure out how to pass username/password to nodetool, etc.

Anyone has tried it before?

Thanks.

Henry

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

Re: JMX authentication

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
nodetool does not support authentication.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra