Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Zdeněk Hřib <zd...@seznam.cz> on 2006/09/18 17:31:02 UTC

Persistence

Hello,

I need a Storage Framework implementation for Sandesha2. Was there anything done in this way? The Chamikara's presentation for ApacheCon Europe 06 says something about already done Storage Framework implementation using Hibernate with Derby as default RDBMS. But I can not find the source codes ...

Re: Persistence

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zdenek,

Sandesha2 storage API, was  subjected to significant changes over the past
few weeks  and  few more changes will be done (this happened mainly when we
tried to integrate the features given by the new WSRM spec.). We will most
probably be doing a Sandesha2 release after the release of Axis2 1.1. I hope
to make a working persistent storage implementation available parallel to
that. Sorry about the trouble.

Chamikara

Re: Persistence

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.