Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kees van Dieren <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/14 15:02:22 UTC

Web services: Axis integration

Hello,

I'm trying to use the integrated Axis Webservices from
Cocoon. I made it to configure it in cocoon.xconf; it
becomes visible in the list of services from the
samples. However, I failed to create a working client
for it. saw also that it could not generate any wsdl
from the java class which is published as webservice.
Is that true?

The error I get, when I try to connect to the
webservice is: The AXIS engine could not find a target
service to invoke!

I searched the Internet, and found many users having
the same problem, but no solution.

. I think it would be a good Idea, to demonstrate a
working Axis java client calling a standard  Cocoon
webservice? (e.g. getOperatingSystem()).

Kind regards,

Kees van Dieren