Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sven Homburg <Sv...@hsofttec.com> on 2006/09/03 15:21:37 UTC

Re: Anyone ever use StringEscapeUtils.unescapeHtml

dont use StringEscapeUtils.unescapeHtml.
use the insert component like this

<component id = "threadBody" type="Insert">
<binding name="value" value="literal:<strong>test</strong>"/>
<binding name="raw" value="ognl:true"/>
</component>

Mit freundlichem Gruss

homburg Softwaretechnik