Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Juan Pablo <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/14 22:17:33 UTC

I can't find the ofbiz hello world tutorial.

Hello ofbiz community.

I can't find the ofbiz hello world tutorial in the new ofbiz documentation
page.
I remember that there was a good beginer tutorial in the old documentation
page. Someone has found the tutorial??

--
Juan Pablo

Re: I can't find the ofbiz hello world tutorial.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Hi Juan,

Here is the link :

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide

Le 14/12/2009 22:17, Juan Pablo a écrit :
> Hello ofbiz community.
>
> I can't find the ofbiz hello world tutorial in the new ofbiz documentation
> page.
> I remember that there was a good beginer tutorial in the old documentation
> page. Someone has found the tutorial??

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: I can't find the ofbiz hello world tutorial.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You may also be interested in some of the posts we are publishing in the new OFBiz blog of Hotwax Media (http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/):

http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/ofbiz-tutorial-custom-components-in-ofbiz/
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/ofbiz-tutorial-building-a-simple-product-list-screen/