Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by rodgersh <hu...@lmco.com> on 2012/07/27 23:14:11 UTC

How to specify multivalued map with values in config section of features file

 have a managed service factory that has a field in it that is a map (in the
metatype.xml file of the bundle in the feature there is a field with
cardinality > 1 and a field in the Karaf/Felix Admin Console is displayed
with the +/- buttons beside it).

I want to specify the configuration for this managed service factory in the
features file using the <config> section.

This is the snippet from my features.xml file:

<feature name="custom-mimetype-resolver" version="1.0"
                description="Custom MimeTypes Resolver.">
                <bundle
start-level='75'>mvn:com.abc.mime/ddf-custom-mime-type-resolver/1.0</bundle>
                <config name="Custom_Mime_Type_Resolver-CustomMimeTypes">
                    name = Custom Content Resolver
                    priority = 10
                    customMimeTypes = abc=image/abc
                </config>
        </feature>

This works fine - an instance of the managed service factory is created with
the specified values. But I want to specify multiple file extensions-to-mime
type mappins for the customMimeTypes property, something like:

customMimeTypes = abc=image/abc; xyz=image/xyz

How do I do that?  (I am using Karaf v2.2.7)

Thanks.