Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Richard T. Williams" <di...@zeborg.com> on 2002/06/03 00:59:40 UTC

Re: Oops. Here is the actual snippet (CVS, SSH on Linux)

Sorry if you've solved this already - I missed this thread when it first
appeared. I've been struggling with the same thing. I think you should have
the -d option preceding :extssh. Also, I don't see "extssh" in my docs,
should it really be plain "ext"?

<cvs cvsRoot="-d :extssh:jmattos@vc30:/usr/local/indabweb"
                         package="IndabWeb/webApplication"
                         dest="c:\cvs"/>