Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com> on 2012/08/11 17:56:07 UTC

mustella fails to build still

Hey guys,

I'm still trying to get mustella to run, right now I'm getting this error:

     [java] Unable to access jarfile C:\Program Files
(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\lib\mxmlc.jar
     [java] Unable to access jarfile C:\Program Files
(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\lib\mxmlc.jar
     [java] Unable to access jarfile C:\Program Files
(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\lib\mxmlc.jar
     [java] Unable to access jarfile C:\Program Files
(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\lib\mxmlc.jar
     [java] here's the failedFile; Unable to access jarfile C:\Program
Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\lib\mxmlc.jar
     [java]
     [java] Compile Error detected. Flag set to exit. bye
     [java] Java Result: 1
     [echo] compileswfs jreturn is 1
     [echo] exclude file will be:
C:\projects\apache-flex\mustella/tests/ExcludeListWin.txt

What baffles me at the moment is this path: C:\Program Files
(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\
My path would have to be like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe
Flash Builder 4.6\sdks\4.6.0\

I have been trying to find where this is defined, but I can't find it
anywhere ;(

Anyone know where I'm screwing up?

cheers,

Roland

Re: mustella fails to build still

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
I've updated the Mustella wiki to include a section on Flash Player trust files.

HTH,

Peter

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
Yes, that's a good idea.