Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jvsrvcs <jv...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/30 16:39:15 UTC

Re: How to install jars into local maven repo (with $mvn ) - want to configure init profile in pom.xml

I'm not sure that the mvn install is what I need.  It looks like you have to
run mvn install <options> such that all of the options are on the command
line.

I do not want to write a script, but rather a maven profile that will
execute to install all the jars into the local repository.

I have seen this done before.  In other words, I want all the <options>
inside the xml file and not in a bash script, which is what initially the
install plugin only has to offer.

any help or ideas would be appreciated.

thanks