Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Amila Jayasekara <am...@wso2.com> on 2012/02/22 06:09:46 UTC

[Rampart]Upgrading WSS4J version used in Rampart 1.6 branch

Hi All,

I am planning to work on $subject. Since we upgraded WSS4J version in
trunk this shouldn't take much time.
This change will also simplify the patch applying process. As per now
when applying patch to trunk, we need to make changes to the submitted
patch. (If patch is created based on Rampart 1.6 branch and vice
versa).

Once above change is in place i will make Rampart trunk dependent on
WSS4J trunk. Then we also need to make Rampart, a downstream project
of WSS4J (I am not sure how to do that, will ask later if necessary).

Please shout if you have any concerns/objections or feedback.

Thank you
AmilaJ

--
Mobile : +94773330538

Re: [Rampart]Upgrading WSS4J version used in Rampart 1.6 branch

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <am...@wso2.com>.
Hi All,

I have completed upgrading wss4j and opensaml versions in Rampart 1.6 branch.
I will make Rampart trunk depending on wss4j trunk (existing).

Thanks
AmilaJ

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1