Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/01 00:18:02 UTC

Re: deploy a client application

My apologies for not looking more closely at your previous post.  Does
your app client work properly?  It looks to me as if it started and ran
fine.

The only error I see is

> 23:03:11,428 ERROR [GBeanInstance] GBeanInstance should already be
> stopped before die() is called:
> objectName=geronimo.client:JCAResource=tranql/rars/tranql-connector
> -1.0-20050716.rar,name=MySQL,J2EEServer=client,J2EEApplication=client-
> application,j2eeType=JCAConnectionFactory state=starting

which should not affect your app client.  However, we should fix it
somehow, so I've opened a JIRA issue for it: GERONIMO-962

Many thanks,
david jencks

Posted by Iñigo <im...@nodo50.org>.
David Jencks escribió:

> My apologies for not looking more closely at your previous post.

Don't worry.

> Does  your app client work properly?  It looks to me as if it started
> and ran  fine.

It starts fine, and runs fine for a second or so.

> The only error I see is
>
>> 23:03:11,428 ERROR [GBeanInstance] GBeanInstance should already be
>> stopped before die() is called:
>> objectName=geronimo.client:JCAResource=tranql/rars/tranql-connector
>> -1.0-20050716.rar,name=MySQL,J2EEServer=client,J2EEApplication=client-
>> application,j2eeType=JCAConnectionFactory state=starting

Yes, this appears in the trace as well.

> Many thanks,
> david jencks

Thanks to you for your help and patience.