Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by stevenliang <st...@yesup.com> on 2014/03/26 15:02:15 UTC

vrouters cannot start after upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.3

Hi,

After upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.3, my vrouters cannot start.
Please help.

Steven

Re: vrouters cannot start after upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.3

Posted by stevenliang <st...@yesup.com>.
i found there are two same name system template, and removed one.
now my host cannot connect. the log of host is:

2014-03-26 11:58:43,497 INFO  [utils.nio.NioClient] (Agent-Selector:null) SSL: Handshake done

2014-03-26 11:58:43,497 INFO  [utils.nio.NioClient] (Agent-Selector:null) Connected to 192.168.26.85:8250

2014-03-26 11:58:43,543 INFO  [cloud.agent.Agent] (Agent-Handler-2:null) Proccess agent startup answer, agent id = 0

2014-03-26 11:58:43,543 INFO  [cloud.agent.Agent] (Agent-Handler-2:null) Set agent id 0

2014-03-26 11:58:43,544 INFO  [cloud.agent.Agent] (Agent-Handler-2:null) Startup Response Received: agent id = 0

2014-03-26 11:58:48,497 INFO  [cloud.agent.Agent] (Agent-Handler-3:null) Connected to the server

2014-03-26 11:58:49,217 INFO  [cloud.agent.Agent] (Agent-Handler-3:null) Lost connection to the server. Dealing with the remaining commands...

Posted by Zack Payton <zp...@gmail.com>.
When you deleted the systemvm-kvm-4.3 template and it gave you the error
message "Cannot use reserved names for templates" how did you reinstall?

Posted by stevenliang <st...@yesup.com>.

Posted by stevenliang <st...@yesup.com>.
sorry, my action is too fast, and i've removed systemvm-kvm-4.3 templates.
now i want to re-registered, but it prompts "Cannot use reserved names
for templates"

Posted by stevenliang <st...@yesup.com>.
my management server's log is http://pastebin.com/FEJyeCHX

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.