Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2003/01/30 14:57:13 UTC

[wiki admin] wiki going down for half an hour or so

While trying to upgrade the Wiki this morning, I messed up royaly due to
a little warning message I overlooked in the changelog. That way, the
RecentChanges page is hosed too, unfortunately. Sorry for the disturbance.

I think I find now how to do it, but won't be able to do a 'live
upgrade', and am going to take the Wiki offline for half an hour or so.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [wiki admin] wiki going down for half an hour or so

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> I think I find now how to do it, but won't be able to do a 'live
> upgrade', and am going to take the Wiki offline for half an hour or so.

Looks like all is well again, except for the hosed RecentChanges. Enjoy.
Notification mails to cocoon-docs@xml.apache.org will be resumed, too.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [wiki admin] wiki going down for half an hour or so

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [wiki admin] wiki going down for half an hour or so

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org